What can career coaching or leadership coaching do for you?
It’s very unsettling to know you’re successful in your career, and at the same time feel like you’re struggling to stay engaged and motivated.
You want to find a way to blend your passion and your values, with your desire to succeed and thrive, and you're ready to explore what career or leadership coaching can do for you.
You want to step up to a leadership role, and that means improving your leadership skills so you can perform at your best.
You’ve been successful in one industry, you know it’s time for change, yet you’re uncertain what you want to do next.
These are some of the challenges my clients have faced – and that I’ve helped them overcome.
You can have a career that inspires and motivates you.
You can be the leader you aspire to be.
My clients are...
- Ambitious professionals in their late 20s to early 60s.
- Facing early or mid-career challenges, or exploring late-career options.
- From diverse backgrounds, such as:
- corporate executives
- college professors
- creative artists
- marketing & PR specialists
- non-profit leaders
- small business owners
- Seeking a dedicated partner to help them move forward in their career.
- Typically living in the Philadelphia area, though some clients work with me remotely via Skype or telephone.
And my clients share similar desires. They're...
- Struggling to find meaning in their work and wanting to have an impact.
- Excited to explore the intersection between their values, skills, passions, and life goals.
- Ready to look within and dig deep in service of their fulfillment and professional growth.
- Appreciative of a creative and enjoyable approach to serious topics.
Do any of these descriptions feel like you?
If you’re ready to explore what Career Coaching or Leadership Coaching can do for you – let’s talk. I offer a complementary Coaching Consultation for us to explore your career dreams and struggles, and see if we’re a fit to work together.
What would it be like to be fully self-empowered to realize your greatest potential?
This probably isn’t a fit for you if you’re …
- Not ready to commit to owning your career and growing professionally and personally.
- Seeking nuts-and-bolts career services such as resume or cover letter writing.
"I'd rather regret the things I've done than regret the things I haven't done."
– Lucille Ball